Saturday, May 8, 2010

A few Father's Day Cards...

With Mother's Day tomorrow that means Father's Day is around the corner. First of all -We really need more Dad stuff on cartridges.
With my Basic Grey-Origins paper in hand I had to make this card.  I used Stamping the solution cartridge.


I used A Childs Year for this card and a saying that is really important to me.
For this card I used Beyond Birthdays. 
I love ribbon so I just used my ATG to attach the ribbon to the back for a little kick.

Have a great Mother's Day!

10 comments:

  1. I really like the first one, but then I really like the second one but I really like the third one. To be honest, I love them all and I think you did a super job on them. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! Your right, there's not enough guy cartridges out there. I can't believe you've already made your Father's Day cards already! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pressure! I just finished my Mother's Day projects about an hour ago. . . LOL . . . I love your FD card ideas. I really like them all, but think the ribbon one is my fav. Happy Mom's day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! I especially love the silhouette one with the girl and her daddy. Well done, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Fathers Day card ideas. I really like the ribbon one. It's the one that made me stop and say, I need to leave a comment because this is great! I have to mail my things so early from Italy so I'm happy for people like you who inspire me early!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. I agree that they need more "male" oriented cuts, but boy does the right paper make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Cards!!
    I love the verse on the second card also.
    It also has a special meaning to me also but probably for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these cards they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete