Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"My Pink Stamper Design Project for February"

Happy Tuesday,

I am glad you came by to have a full view of my project. 

This is one of my favorite pictures of my girls.  They are now 19 & 11 and like each other some of the time. (ha, ha)  Actually they are really close.

I am so lucky to get to play with Robyn's stamps.  She has many new sets that were just released and I used "More Faithful Sayings".  Love is spoken here.  You want some of your own? Just click HERE to order yours..


Now to my project. For this project I used the cartridge  "Lacy Labels". 
This cartridge is a great go-to for many things.  I cut one of the labels at 10.5 with a shadow and with no shadow and attached those with pop dots.

Just to explain how I did the actual picture.  First I cut used a piece of black card stock and cut the image at 10.5" with shadow feature on.  Turn shadow feature off and cut the same image at the same size on the pink card stock.  Now for the black frame for the picture-I used another sheet of black card stock and cut the same image as I used on for the pink card stock. I then just took my picture and arranged it on this black card stock to where I liked it.  I used my adhesive and glued it down.  Then used my trimmer to trim around the top and bottom of the picture. Leaving just enough to frame the picture. 













I then started to build the page by inking and adding ribbon, bling & flowers.

I also added Diamond Stickles to the edges of many items.

I cut another image from the same cartridge at 1.5" to stamp my sentiment on.



Thanks for stopping by...I have some awesome blog candy coming next week so check back.  You can subscribe and follow me to keep up to date on the items posted along with blog candy.  Hope you have a great week.  Thanks!!


36 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is just stunning! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!! Love all of the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL !!! layout and love all the details you have added with the flowers and ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..oh, and the girls, too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the design and cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Wendy! Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice. I love all the detail. I may have to use your ideas when I scrap my daughters italy album.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stunning! Really love this layout - all of your flowers and details are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Wendy! What can I say? This frame is so beautiful, it takes your breath away! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout, I LOVE all the small details! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! I love it!!!
    Imogene
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this layout. So many fun little details!! Love the black bling onto the photo itself!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful project! I LOVE how you incorporated so many wonderful details! GREAT job! I am happy to be your newest follower! TFS!

    ♥Ashley
    welchcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Love the flowers and the picture ;0). Have a blessed day!
    HUgs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a pretty layout, love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful! The combination of colors and flowers is just stunning. It's true, you are the bling queen! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your LO. It is so pretty. Gorgeous! :)

    Thanks!
    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! I love Lacy Labels; I use it all the time in my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  20. THIS IS SOOO STUNNING! WOW!!! I adore EVERYTHING about this layout! and NOW I NEED lacey labels! LOL
    thanks for inspiring~Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful layout


    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your LO is gorgeous!!!I love the colours. The lace and flowers frame the photo so perfectly.
    I tried to get here the other day from the blog hop but couldn't get the link to work for me. Finally :D
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so pretty, very creative, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I just wanted to stop by and tell you that you did an AH-MAZING JOB!!!! The color combinations coupled with the embelishments are just beautiful! Wow, if it is okay with you, I'd like to use your idea. I've seen this type of scrapbook page before, but your is the first I'd like to re-create! Thanks so much for sharing!

    stefy
    metweetypie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful work,I love the layout on your project!GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this...just adorable...your dd's and the lo! TFS!

    Carol aka cyimbugbitten
    bugbitten at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! All detail is awesome!!!

    Wendy, aka Roo
    wendydotroos2boysatgmaildotcom
    http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to say you that, this is very sweet like you. Your work is best. I like your method of working.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just gorgeous and so girlie! I love the large black flowers. They add so much to this frame. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Anniebee
    lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wendy,

    So, so pretty!!! :) And I love that picture of your girls!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Like the layout. So much fun! Small details! Love the photo itself glittering black! Thank you to share!

    ReplyDelete