- For this card -I did the same thing with the hat as the girl card. Without embossing hat...
- For the mane on the horse I simply used some brown(Capacinno) twine and glued to the horse. (does not have to be a specific length-I used 1/2" pieces. I then gave the horse a haircut.
- For the stick on the horse-I did the same as the girl.
- I embossed the ivory colored cardstock with Diamond in the Rough embossing folder and my cuttlebug.
- And the back brown piece was also punched using the same Stampin Up punch.
- For the jute I honestly just made a design and glued it down. I used Zip Dry for most of these items.
- After jute was down I added the horse shoes also cut from the same cart. These are cut at 1 1/2 inches.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for an awesome blog hop with some super talented ladies.