Friday, October 1, 2010

Everyday Cricut

First of all I have to apologize for being so absent this last month.  I have been super busy fundraising for "Susan G. Komen".  We did the 5K last weekend in San Francisco and this weekend we are having a "Crop for the Cure-Swarm" with 138 of our closest friends. (ha,ha)  So many of us have been super busy every minute of the day for the past month or more.

Ok-Now to the project- "Spooktacular" made with Mini Monsters

This was a fun 2-page layout. I used the new BoBunny paper "Whoo-ligan". I also used the cardstock from BoBunny to match.

The spiderweb in the middle was cut with the Martha Stewart punch from her new halloween line. She has some really cool punches...

How about some pics?




 I love this witch-I did use a little stickes and signo pens to add a great touch.




This kit was design for Monique Griffith Designs.  The kit is $25.00 plus shipping and include very detailed instructions and all paper, brads & ribbon to complete project.  Please email Monique at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com with your zip code and she will let you know about the shipping.  You may also purchase directions only for $10.00.

Have a super weekend.  Come back Monday for pictures from the Swarm.

10 comments:

  1. Great layout, love all the elements and the colours, just brilliant.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. You were missed greatly but raising money for "Susan G. Komen"is awesome. Thank you from all the women with and who have had Cancer. Including myself.
    I love the Halloween page layout. You are so creative.
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - great job! I love this cartridge and I will definetely be "lifting" this design - lol!

    Deanne G
    dgutierez1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout, with all the spooky mini monsters. Every time I see the monster that that goes in and out of the hole, it makes me laugh. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! You are seriously talented and thanks for sharing!!

    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am already a follower. I just love the layouts & cards you make.
    Fabulous as always!
    Love browsing your blog.
    Thanks for the inspirational creations.
    Take care,
    Sonia
    archivingangel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job on this.. The detail is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete