Wednesday, October 20, 2010

***Boo Banner***

Hello All,

I have several items that I will be posting over the next week. (so stay tuned)

This is a banner I made for my fireplace.  I have to say -I Love It....
The letters were cut with George at 3 inches. The banner was cut at 7 1/2 inches.  I used a scalloped punch for the top and punched a hole to thread the netting thru it. The black netting was from Michaels in the wedding section.










 I used Martha Stewart glitter around the edges and for the bottom later of the letters.  I also used black chalk ink to distress edges.  (Tim Holtz-My favorite)

Paper was from DCWV Halloween stack










 I used the Stampin Up scallop punch to add the circle under the letters.
 I also added a little bit of orange ribbon to give it a little color and it goes great with my pumpkins.
Enjoy!!!!  Come back for more.

4 comments: