Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun Cards

Ok-Lets get a little honest.  My cards are not always the best but I am trying.  Now to tell you a little secret-when I make cards I never give them away.  Not sure why they just do not make it to the mail box.  (I hate that)

Many times I have made christmas cards, addressed them, added postage and nothing.... They still do not make it to the mail box.  I am working to be better at that.

So with that said here are a few that I made.
 I used the October 31st cart for these 2
I used Happy Hauntings for this one.  I wonder who I will send it to.....  If the Shoe fits...






Come back tomorrow and I will show you a pic of my family at the pumpkin patch last weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your cards!!! I'm so excited to have found your blog... Thanks so much for sharing. I'm now your newest follower.
    I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hug,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog...your cards are awesome. I am watchin you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to your blog from Dina's blog and from what I see, your cards rock!!!

    ReplyDelete